Now in its 20th year, the Partnerships Awards is the largest event recognising and rewarding the best in PPP. This long running annual event welcomes over 700 people to celebrate the industry’s achievements over the past year.
The Awards is for entries for organisations and projects across Europe, Africa and the Middle East. You will notice this year we are not including Australasia and Asia, as these regions have been separated out into the inaugural PPP Awards in Sydney, Australia, on 30th November 2017.
All the Partnerships Awards winners will be announced at gala dinner at the Hilton Park Lane on Thursday, 10 May 2018. And due to popular demand, the Awards after party casino will also be featuring again this year.
Good luck for this year’s entrants and we look forward to seeing you at the dinner in May.
The 2018 categories are:
- Best Education Project
- Best Financial Structure - NEW!
- Best Healthcare Project
- Best Operational Project
- Best Road/Bridge/Tunnel Project
- Best Social Infrastructure Project (excluding education and health)
- Best Transit Project
- Best Utilities Project (Waste/Energy/Water/Telecoms)
- Debt Provider of the Year
- Equity Fund Manager of the Year
- Financial Adviser of the Year
- Government PPP Promoter of the Year
- Legal Adviser of the Year
- Sponsor/Developer of the Year
- SPV Management Company of the Year
- Technical Adviser of the Year
- Individual Contribution of the Year