Now in its 19th year, the Partnerships Awards is the largest event recognising and rewarding the best in PPP. Open to projects and companies around the globe, the annual event welcomes over 700 people to celebrate the industry’s achievements over the past year.
This year’s event attracted over 100 entries from the leading organisations and projects across Europe, Africa, Middle East, Australasia and Asia. All the winners will be announced at the Hilton Park Lane on 11 May 2017 where (back by popular demand) radio and TV presenter Colin Murray will be our host for the evening.
Good luck for this year’s entrants and we look forward to seeing you at the dinner in May.
The 2017 categories are:
- Best Operational Project
- Best Education Project
- Best Healthcare Project
- Best Social Infrastructure Project (excluding education and health)
- Best Road/Bridge/Tunnel Project
- Best Transit Project
- Best Utilities Project (Waste/Energy/Water/Telecoms)
- Debt Provider of the Year
- Equity Fund Manager of the Year
- Financial Adviser of the Year
- Government PPP Promoter of the Year
- Legal Adviser of the Year
- Procurer of the Year
- Sponsor/Developer of the Year
- SPV Management Company of the Year
- Technical Adviser of the Year
- Projects Grand Prix
- Individual Contribution of the Year