The Partnerships Awards is open to any project, organisation or individual involved in public private partnerships and is free to enter. This year we have introduced a new, more secure way to submit your entries. Simply upload and submit your completed entry using the form at the bottom of this page.
There is no restriction on the number of entries that can be submitted. For all project-focused awards, it is essential that there is consultation between all relevant public and private sector categories involved in the project.
The procedure for entering and judging has been designed to ensure that achievements by individuals and partnerships, regardless of project size, can be judged objectively.
For enquiries about entering please email email@example.com
How to submit a winning entry
Each entry will be judged exclusively on the content of the entry form so it is essential that all sections have been completed
The judges will be looking for innovation so try to include details about what is new and diﬀerent about the project or organisation
The judges will be looking for examples of PPP projects or work that involve a genuine partnership – consider using client testimonials or recommendations to demonstrate this
Make sure you answer all relevant criteria
Ensure that you keep within the 1,500 word limit
Who should enter?
Financial advisors and funders
SPV management companies
Public sector project teams
Infrastructure funds and project sponsors
Sponsors and developers
• Best Constructed Project - NEW!!! Download form
• Best Education and Higher Education Project Download form
• Best Financial Structure Download form
• Best Healthcare Project Download form
• Best Operational Project Download form
• Best Road/Bridge/Tunnel Project Download form
• Best Social Infrastructure Project (excl. Education and Healthcare) Download form
• Best Transit Project Download form
• Best Utilities Project (incl. Waste/Energy/Water/Telecoms)Download form
COMPANIES AND TEAMS
• Culture and Diversity Award Download form
• Debt Provider of the Year Download form
• Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) of the Year - NEW!!! Download form
• Equity Fund Manager of the Year Download form
• Financial Advisor of the Year Download form
• Future Leader of the Year Download form
• Insurance/Risk Advisor of the Year Download form
• Legal Advisor of the Year Download form
• Public Sector Promoter/Procurer of the Year Download form
• Sponsor/Developer of the Year Download form
• SPV Management Company of the Year Download form
• Technical Advisor of the Year Download form
The judges’ awards are decided once the online judging has taken place
• Individual Contribution of the Year
• Procurer of the Year
The closing date for entries is 19 December 2019.
Please enter your details below and upload the entry form document (as a PDF file).