Our hybrid format is different to the usual virtual event in that we have designed a platform to allow you to still host and interact with your guests face-to-face.
All table sponsors will have their own online private room with two tables of eight where you can chat to your guests before and after the live Awards feed. As your guests, they will receive a goody box a few days before the event including the programme, wine, chocolates and your choice of corporate gift.
The entry level sponsorship package includes two additional places for the table hosts and the opportunity for one member of the team to present a trophy live at Stamford Bridge or pre-record the announcement.
Before, during and after the event you will benefit from brand promotion and marketing presence usually reserved for our headline sponsors.
There are also a number of additional sponsorship opportunities such as ‘chocolate sponsor’, ‘wine sponsor’ and ‘After Party sponsor’. Please contact Kirsty Wilson on the email below to find out more.
ROOM SPONSOR PACKAGE
- Awards website: Your logo, 100 word company profile, and weblink to be published on the dedicated Awards website
- Marketing Communications: Your company logo will appear on all pre-event marketing communications associated with the Awards
- License to use Awards Logo: You will receive the Awards logo highlighting your involvement as a sponsor which allows you to use it on marketing material and email signatures.
- Gift Packs: A branded gift can be included in the packs that will be sent to your guests.
ON THE NIGHT
- 2 x Virtual Tables: Each table can seat 1 host and up to 8 guests
- Winner Announcement: Announce the winner of your sponsored category, live from Stamford Bridge (or pre-record if preferred)
- Awards Trophy: Branding on the trophy for your sponsored category
- Branding: Logo credits on screen during the virtual Awards Ceremony
- 1 x Virtual Booth: At the Awards virtual after-party
Book of the Night: Distributed to all guests prior to the Awards Ceremony and later updated with the winners and re-distributed digitally to guests, entrants, and the wider Partnerships Bulletin database of over 30,000 industry contacts.
The Book of the Night will include your:
- Company Profile
- Company Logo
- Full page colour advertisements
PR Material: Branding on all post-event PR literature
For the pricing structure, a copy of our sponsorship brochure or more details about other additional sponsorship packages, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.